The GRsee Desktop
The GRsee Desktop is a next generation collaborative environment for governance, risk and compliance management. It is an intuitive and powerful solution that risk managers, compliance officers, IT managers and security professionals will come to expect as GRC requirements grow.
The GRsee Advantage
Current GRC solutions fail to address some of the most fundamental issues that managers face every day. The GRsee Desktop brings a new approach that will change the GRC landscape and provide valuable benefits, including:
- Superior insight to the big picture of GRC
- Better usability
- Improved risk modeling
- More flexibility
- Improved change management
- True answers to issues of organizational politics
The Desktop Experience
From a day-to-day perspective, the GRsee Desktop extends the natural way of managing GRC via emails, Excel spreadsheets and Word documents.
The GRsee Desktop creates a collaborative environment in your organizational Intranet where information can be stored and shared according to your organization’s specific roles and responsibilities (if you have a document management system in your organization, the GRsee Desktop will integrate with it, no duplication is needed). The GRsee Desktop actually brings Web 2.0 to GRC.
In addition, the GRsee Desktop uses our unique Document Insight technology. This technology allows us to dive into your documents, extract relevant data and create a consolidated database of your information. This way you can enjoy the agility and uniqueness of your own office documents and get an insight into the big picture of GRC, across documents, using advanced dashboards, reports and search capabilities.
The GRsee Desktop provides a streamlined solution to the core activities of GRC management.
- Requirement Management – understand the requirements that effect your business including regulations, standards, contracts and business goals, using our advanced knowledge base and cross reference tools.
- Risk Assessment – identify and measure risk scenarios based on international frameworks such as COSO, NIST SP80 and CobIT.
- Risk Analysis – analyze and prioritize your risks using practical risk models, visual tools and interactive reports (OLAP).
- Risk Mitigation – create risk reduction plans and govern their implementation in the field. Our innovative workflow and collaboration tools will help you produce the utmost of your authority.
- Compliance Assurance – ensure that your enterprise meets relevant laws, regulations, policies and contractual obligations. Our distributed assessment tools and rich content turn compliance issues into the simple task it should be.
- Policy Management – organize policies and integrate them with regulatory, contractual and business requirements to create clear and agreed upon management tools. Furthermore, moving on to communicate policies across the enterprise and access their acceptance.
- Monitoring – collect evidence, logs and data about ongoing operations using tools as simple as email or as robust as enterprise level web service APIs.
- (new) Maturity Management – use our CobIT based process maturity framework to help your organization develop more structured and automated solutions for core activities.